WhatsApp, the meta instant messaging call app introduces new feature after every few days which make it more feasible and interacting for its users. There are a lot of users around the world who think of WhatsApp as the most reliable messaging app.
Earlier WhatsApp introduced 21 new emojis for its users and a community service feature making it more reliable and trusted for business and every kind of communities. Now WhatsApp introduced the feature of putting voice notes on status just like text, images and videos.
Read more | PIA Ticket Booking through WhatsApp
How to post Voice notes on Status
To put Voice note on WhatsApp status, users have to follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate over to the status tab.
2. Hit the pencil icon on page.
3. On the next step, tap and hold the mic icon on bottom corner and start recording your voice.
4. Users can also cancel the recording the sliding the mic icon to left
5. To post the voice note as status, hit the send button to share it with all your friends and family.
6. WhatsApp also offers a lot of customization for your voice note status, such as color scheme, several background and private audience selector for your status.
Read more | New Avatar feature in WhatsApp
The only limit for voice note status on WhatsApp is that users can only record a 30 second of voice note and then put it on status. If anyone wants to record more they should have to record it in separate status.
If anyone is not seeing this new refreshing feature, head over to playstore and update your WhatsApp to get this new version.