Aslam Mengal & Shah Fahad Baloch’s Families Staged A Demonstration
Aslam Mengal and Shah Fahad Baloch’s families staged a demonstration on Wednesday to call for their safe and prompt release.
The demonstrators, which included women and children, marched down a number of streets before holding a rally and chanting slogans in support of their demands in front of the Kharan Press Club.
Mr. Mengal Had Been Taken From His Home In Kharan
Journalists were informed by Mr. Mengal’s sister that he had been taken from his home in Kharan on July 18 by masked armed men and had been missing ever since.
Read More | Magistrate Orders To Produce Dua Today Amid Tight Security
Read More | Chinese Woman Robbed By Her Guards In Lahore
She asked that the higher authorities bring him back as soon as possible, claiming that her family was suffering as a result of his forced disappearance.
Shah Fahad Baloch Had Been Gone For More Than 4 Months
Shah Fahad Baloch’s sister said that he had been gone for more than four months and that the family was unaware of his whereabouts.
She also urged his quick recovery and said that if he had broken the law, he must be taken before a judge.
Speaking to the crowd, Mir Jumma Kubdani, the leader of the Balochistan National Party-Mengal, expressed his concern over the rising number of enforced disappearances in Kharan and urged the relevant authorities to take action to put an end to such unconstitutional and unlawful actions.