NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) has just launched an online and SMS-based tool for verifying the status of various identification documents. With these services, applicants for documents such as the CNIC, Family Registration Certificate (FRC), and Child Registration Certificate (CRC) can quickly track the status of their applications.
Therefore, if you are seeking for an article on how to check the NADRA ID status, you have reached the correct page.
This tutorial will teach you how to easily check your CNIC status. Therefore, remain around for a while to learn all about it.
How to Check CNIC Status
NADRA has introduced an SMS-based solution for the majority of its initiatives. This allows individuals to obtain all information without leaving their houses. Therefore, study the following instructions to learn the entire technique.
1. Open your messages app
2. Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400
3. You will receive a message shortly from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application
How to Check the NADRA ID Card Status Online
To use this approach, you must register an account on the official NADRA portal. If you already have an account on the portal, that’s wonderful! Alternately, you can read the post on our website titled How to validate your CNIC with NADRA to learn the complete account registration procedure.
Read Also: How to Get Nadra Arms License Registration
1. Access the Pak Identity portal
2. Enter your account credentials to log in
3. After that, accept the terms and conditions of NADRA
4. On the next screen, you’ll see the CNIC/NICOP option. Click on “apply now” to check your application status
5. On top-left of your screen, you will see the “Existing Applications” option. Click on it.
6. Finally, click on “Tracking ID” to check the status of your CNIC application.
So there you have it, fellas! This article explained how to check the status of a NADRA ID card. If you have any inquiries, please post them in the comments area. If you wish to read similar content, please visit our homepage.